Safety Information: Place a small amount of the cream on your inner wrist and leave for at least one hour to check for allergies. If this causes irritation we do not recommend using the cream. You will not experience numbing from this small test Directions: After washing the area. Apply a thick amount of the cream to and rub in thoroughly.
After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream on top after 10 minutes.
Cover the cream with plastic wrap / cling film and keep warm. This allows the cream to activate strongly.
Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. The cream should have almost completely been absorbed and will not interfere with procedure!
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Wash the area receiving treatment and dry completely.
- 2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly. Then wait 10 minutes and apply 2nd thick layer.
- 3. Cover the cream with plastic wrap/cling film. The heat underneath the wrap helps activate the cream.
- 4. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. Then numbing will last for up to 4 hours!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE