Easy to use:
1. Charge the pen before use.
2. Charging via USB charger (including charging cable)
3. When the device is charging, white light will flash; when the flash is next to 3, you can use the device.
4. Unplug the plug from USB when in use
1. Before use, wipe the needle with alcohol to disinfect, and then clean the skin to be coated with alcohol at the same time.
2. Insert the thick needle directly into the needle tip and tighten it clockwise.
3. Fine needles should be used with the needle cover. Insert the needle into the needle cover, then insert the needle cover into the needle and tighten it clockwise.
Using a pen
1. Press and hold the On/Off button for about 2 seconds to turn it on or off.
2. Short press the ON / OFF button to switch the speed level
3. Hold down the OUT button to start working, then use the pen to hit the mole.
4. When using, it is best to lay flat, do not stay in a place where the charring time is too long, so as not to burn the leather.
Cautions 1. Keep away from children because the device can instantly produce high temperature effects when not in use. 2. You’d better not over-wash the affected area and take care of it within 30 days after use. Don’t scrub it hard, it won’t make the crust fall off artificially. 3. Don’t use it when it is itching Handcuffs and scars will be peeled off within 20-30 days.
- The package includes the following:
- 1 mol removal pen
- Data line Aircraft English manual Sleeve filling needle ※1 Fine needle ※5
- Efficient removal of enamel pens, effective removal of skin dark spots through advanced technology, and tattooing and carbonation through ionization, freckles, scars and miracles
- Before use, clean the needle and skin with alcohol, gently wipe and wipe with a cotton swab.