Puriskin has been specially formulated using age old healing principles; it works on both old, new scars and stretch marks; flattening and smoothing skin, reducing discolouration, easing itching, and helping to restore the health of damaged skin cells.
This is a non-greasy formulation that has been specially formulated with a proven combination of active ingredients which have undergone separate studies to prove their effectiveness in diminishing stretch marks and scars.
Not only does it repair existing stretched tissues but it also prevents the formation of new stretch marks. It also promotes hydration, stimulates cellular regeneration.
Safe for use after surgery, on minor cuts and wounds, spilt fingers and thumbs, and on first and second degree burns, this gentle and effective treatment restores skin over time.
Formulated without Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Petro-chemicals, GMO, Triclosan, colours or dyes.
Allantoin – which stimulates skin cells and promotes skin tissue regeneration, this reduces the size, depth and colour of stretch marks and scars.
Centella asiatica – stimulates the production of fibroblasts cells that synthesize collagen and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help diminish the appearance of stretch marks and keloid scars because of its ability to increase blood supply to the affected area.
Vegetable glycerin – has emollient like properties which soften and soothe the skin, it assists the outer epidermis in retaining moisture to keep skin supple and soft.
Can be used during pregnancy.
- Helps improve the appearance of old and new stretch marks and scars
- Helps reduce scar formation following operations, burns, scalds, laser removal of tattoos
- Reduces redness, itching and tightness associated with scar formation and effectively helps prevent new stretch marks and scars from forming
- Helps increase production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis
- Free from Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sulphates, Phthalates, silicones, artificial colours / dyes, SLS, SLES and DEAs
Click Here For More Information