Q-DERM is suitable for all cases of weakened and ageing skin. Particularly for
- skin weakened by external oxidative stress (smog and atmospheric agents)
- mature, marked or damaged skin
- post-traumatic skin treatment (surgery, peeling, tattoos, hair removal…)
Active ingredients restore the healthy condition of epidermis providing structure, direct and indirect replenishment, and enhancing cell tropism.
Hyaluronic acid :
- Forms a highly organized structure
- Binds and retains water molecules in the stratum corneum
- Stimulate collagene and elastine natural production.
- Enhance hyaluronic acid-collagen integration (particularly important in over 40s).
- Stimulate cellular metabolic process such as Krebs Cycle by integrating natural cell regeneration process.
- reduce visibility of expression wrinkles. With a botox-like effect
Beta glycyrrhetinic acid: prolongs cell life cycle by acting against oxidative processes, protects blood microcirculation
Beta glucan : nutritive, anti inflammatory and film-forming agent
- Q-DERM is formulated for in-depth treatment of the epidermis, for skin renewal and derma-repair. Polypeptides the latest finding in biotechnology research
Ensures a deep relaxing action of the skin furrows, an epidermis firming effect, a decongestant effect, a filler effect and an overall smooth skin result
- SPECIAL OFFERS 2018 till 31 May
Apply a SMALL AMOUNT of cream onto the skin, twice a day (morning and evening), and rub it in gently until completely absorbed. Glycerin (which helps transport polypeptides) may need few seconds after application to be adsorbed
- Cosmetic product as per Reg. 1223/2009 EEC – Production under ISO9001 and GMP procedures – No preservatives, no silicone, no parabens, no petrolatum – Made in Italy