1 oz 30ml Yavonae 50% TCA Chemical Peel – Used by Skin Specialists. Aestheticians use 25%-50% TCA for various skin issues… Concentrated 50% for tattoos and spot peels, 25% and weaker for facial peels. Tattoos will require a series of treatments, gradually fading with each. TCA is water based so you can weaken the solution to your desired strength. Instructions tell how.
Skin has 10 layers. The outer surface layers are dead skin cells, whereas the deeper layers are living tissue that contain oil glands, hair follicles, capillaries, and melanin (skin’s color). Yavonae TCA Chemical Peel removes only the outer layers of skin where warts, fine lines, age spots, and discolorations reside. The solution causes a controlled burn of the outer skin, removing skin growths and imperfections. New clear skin is then revealed.
A patch test is recommended prior to applying full treatment. For external use only.
- Professional Use – Removes Age Spots, Fine Lines, Ice Pick and Acne Scars – Spot Peeling Only, NOT for Full Facials
- Strongest Ready to Use Chemical Peel Solution You Can Buy without a Prescription – Tattoos and Perm Makeup Gradually Fade with Each Application
- Works on All Skin Types / Tones – Complete Instructions Included
- 50% TCA (30ml 1 fl oz) Plus Ointment Packets to Protect and Soften Treated Skin
- TCA may be mixed with water for weaker strengths to fit skin types and conditions